Friday, April 8, 2011

WOW! Blogger Neglect


I know that no one really reads my blog but I am going to try and do better mainly for my benefit and records. What better way to document our life. So much has happened in two years! We moved to Clyde and love it here. The kids are amazing and Talan is in PRE-K! I can hardly believe it! We were blessed in October with our precious little girl Teren Corinne. She brings so much joy to our lives and her big brother absolutely adores her! I love when he tells us how precious she is! and she just lights up when ever her big brother walks in the room!

Talan is busy with baseball and is loving it! Coby is busy with all his sports! Football didn't go as we had hoped this year but all we can do is improve! Teren is learning to roll over and is sitting up on her own! I am still teaching but daydreaming about being a stay at home mom! We have gotten very active in our church and I am loving all the changes going on in my little family! God is truley amazing and his blessings are awesome.

Some recent and random pictures

No comments: